Artist Submission Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in submitting work to Align Gallery. The artists that we exhibit are chosen based on various criteria and all decisions are made as a team. We strive to adequately review each submission in a timely manner and make the best decision for both the gallery and the artist.
Following the guidelines below helps us to give your artwork the attention you desire and guarantees a return of your valuable portfolio materials if you choose to send them to us.
1. Emailed submissions are preferred. Submit to: email@example.com using Artist Submission in the subject line.
2. If you have a website, please include the URL. If you do not have a website or images accessible online, please send a minimum of 5 (maximum of 20) images in .JPEG format, maximum of 1MB and 1024x768 pixels, RGB or Gray Scale.
3. Reference size, medium, & pricing for works. Artist statements, personal history and philosophy as it relates to your work is welcomed as well.
4. Also please provide past Gallery affiliations if applicable.
5. State requirements for installation, requested/preferred dates and purpose of exhibition.
All portfolios/slides/misc materials submitted that you wish to be returned MUST include a self-addressed envelope with proper postage.
Thank you again for your interest in Align Gallery. We look forward to being in touch with you as soon as possible.